How to Use
- Zoom fully and select catchment outlet point by clicking on Map.
- After selecting catchment outlet point click on "Delineate" button.
- If catchment boundary is not proper, please click at other outlet location, and repeat the above 2 steps.
- Catchment delineation is restricted to maximum of 5000 Sq. Km only. It is delineated using SRTM DEM in the background hence, it may not be acculturate in plain areas and where DEM issues are exist
- Hydrological parameters (discharge, lag-time, etc) are computed using lumped and empirical approach to give overall idea of the catchment hence, it may be approximate.
- Runoff estimation services will be available during monsoon only.